Dr. Koenraad Elst (Belgium, 1959) has been involved with the Ayodhya controversy since 1989. he is the author of many well researched and acclaimed books on the subject. His publications include:
- Ram Janmabhumi Vs Babri Masjid: A case study in Hindu-Muslim conflict.
- Ayodhya and After: Issues Before Hindu Society.
- Negationism in India: Concealing the Record of Islam.
- Indigenous Indians: Agastya to Ambedkar.
- Dr. Ambedkar: A true Aryan.
- The Demographic Seige.
Srijan Talk of Koenraad Elst: –